Thursday, May 12, 2005

Feeling a bit better about myself

Now for those of you who are pounding out big mileage right now this may seem a bit inconsequential but I am taking some pride in myself this morning for getting in a decent 60 minute run last night.

The day started well but soon enough as you all know, things start to get pushed back. I pushed back my run at noon till after my afternoon meeting and then till later than that. I almost considered bagging the day but after reading some great blogs in the Alliance I felt a great sense of obligation to get it in. So I did.

At first I felt a little sluggish, then things looked up, then the hills, then I realized on my route that I was in the home stretch with only 46 minutes on the Timex so I hooked a left and ran to the light up the hill, why the hills?, and back down to the back door of my office.

That and a righteous 60 minute core and flexibility drill set with chiro adjustment and that puts together a nice day.

Thanks for keeping the dream alive.


2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger White Salamander said...

Hey, I would kill to get in a 60 min run. Maybe I will sluff off all of the freelance webdesign stuff tonight and lace up the shoes. Thanks for the inspiration.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Nice work!! It's always harder for me to run at night, so mucho kudos to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home