Monday, May 09, 2005

Great Start

My a.m. run went really well. I ran 30 minutes at a great clip. Precieved effort was easy warm up for five minutes, then training pace for ten minutes then the last half was race pace. I was visualizing my race this Saturday so that could have helped.

After I had put up my race schedule, someone, Oldman I believe, suggested I substitute a triathlon for my Valley of the Sun marathon in March 2006. Well, it looks like a lock that I am going to do Wildflower next year with Tri Geek Kahuna, Robo-Stu, Playboy Joel and Head Doc.

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger :) said...

Nice job on the run, now good luck on that swim later!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Oldman said...

Kewl...glad that yuo gave me credit, but it wasn't me! But maybe I just thot it...

good job on todays training run.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Great job on the run! And congrats on the committment to Wildflower, that will for sure get you ready for IMFL!

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Vertical Man said...

That Wildflower race will be great! Go for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home