Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The best laid plans

Driving to get the Mighty Mo at his Grandma's tonight I felt a tremendous amount of stress on me. The first week of the month when I have to reconcile all my work for the month for all my clubs is stressful enough since employees are waiting on me for lots of bonus money but this month ended weird so I am short at least two days of work to get my stuff done.

So I am getting ready to work at home for a few hours to get it done before tomorrows meeting when the bonuses are to go out. No spinning tonight.

When I got home I packed Lucille
Example
in the car and plan on going for a ride after the meeting. That plus my early morning run should be good for the day. Then I have a therapy appointment which has another 30 minutes of exercise and 30 minutes of stretching and adjusting. That should help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home