Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So far, So good

Mo is at home now, resting but beat up. Things were worse than expected upon examination but the operations were a sucess. Mistress says his face is a swollen, black and blue mess and his jaw and neck are non-existant. Am told he's throwing up blood but was to be expected. thank you for your prayers and well wishes.

Ragnar is going well. I ran 7:30 miles for 5.5 miles. Nice surprise for me. Our whole van ran at or under pace. We're done now until my next leg around 8:30 pm

4 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear Mo's operations were successful, and that he's home with Mistress.

Keep enjoying yourself out there!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hey comm, glad to hear he's doing well. I'll be keeping him in my thoughts!

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Am I reading this right? Mo had surgery and his Daddy wasn't there!??

Anyway, so glad to hear that he's come out of it okay. I hope his recovery is speedy and uneventful and this helps fix what ails him!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Thanks for the update - best wishes to Mo for recovery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home