Saturday, September 22, 2007

Card is pulled.

Well I am not much of a believer in jinxes but I am fairly confident enough to proclaim that the Intrepid Age Grouper is no longer a Clydesdale.

I know Big'un, stop crying. Its okay. I don't feel faint and don't need caloric assistance. No. Yes! Please take the doughnuts and Classic Coke away. Fine. I will keep one Kit Kat for later, in case I feel dizzy.

I've been steadily under two bills now for two weeks and my main concern was at the end of this week as I have a very short training week. Three off days.

THREE OFF DAYS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

No. I switched my long run to mid week instead on Fridays which conflict with Mistress swimming before work. So I kept my old off day of Monday and started my new off day on Thursday's. This Sunday I am taking off for spectating the triathlon.

Have Fun.

9 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Pulled card - good milestone.

Maybe interaction of two training contracts now!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Yay!

Congrats on the weight loss. Your hard work is paying off :)

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger tri-mama said...

Nice work. I'm also pulling out of Clydesdale...for good.

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger tri-mama said...

crap....this is not trimama this is Tac boy who's signed in to her by accident.

I'm Dead

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger 21stCenturyMom said...

I had the opposite experience lately and it was not good.

I got weighed at the doctors and was so fat I thought "hey - why not just gain a little more and race Athena?" As if. I'm way off the mark now - phew!

Congrats on becoming a lean mean triathlating machine.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger greyhound said...

Get RIPPED and burn that Clyde card!!!

Oh, Tac is So.Dead.

 
At 6:12 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Tac is definitely in some kind of trouble!

Good job on the weight front. Enjoy the rest days!

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger The Big Cheese said...

I don't even know you anymore. What does it feel like down there?

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

Congrats?!? I think? Bigun will forgive you. :) I remember the first time Athena class was a solid thing of the past. A good memory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home