Friday, June 08, 2007

Just when my stress levels dropped a bit after a key meeting Thursday, it has jumped right back up thanks to the whole Paris Hilton debacle. At a bagel shop this morning I screwed up my order for a breakfast sandwich and blamed it on my concern for Paris Hilton and the girl laughed so hard she couldn't complete my order.

Because my week has been frenetic, I am getting grief from people that I am becoming a fitness slacker. Oh, for shame. I admit that my hours are frighteningly low this week but I look at it as a recovery week, even though I pulled a muscle along my rib cage underneath my chest. A nice constant reminder that if I wanted to, I shouldn't.

I see bright sunny sky's and my overall anxiety is much smaller. Course I live in Phoenix, every damn day is bright and sunny. But nevertheless I am charging ahead, ever forward.

Charlie Mike.

5 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Ah yes, the big picture.... celebutantes.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Bolder said...

you bring brightness to everyone.

even the breakfast sandwich gurl!

i've seen you in action in a line, it's a sight to behold...

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Bigun said...

Man, that's hawt, That's so hawt. They actually interruped a show I was watching today to give me the earthshattering news that Paris was going back to jail - good grief! Good to see you back to even - enjoy the weekend!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Di said...

That Paris Bitch - rocks - when you get a laugh from it, more so if you get your breakfast screwed up by it. Oh, man I'm sorry ...did I say that out loud? I didn't mean to use the B word either. WHERE did that come from?!?!? Oh, I know, - from the BREAKING NEWS story that interupted our show today!! Can you believe it? Paris is now "BREAKING NEWS" I am appalled with the fact that I am even posting a comment about it. ARGH!! Does that mean she wins?

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger LBTEPA said...

Come now, you know yourself well enough that if you're having major stres, anxiety attacks and a torn muscle then you need a slow week! Who cares what other know-nothing people say?
(I'm staying right out of the PH thing, you Americans are incomprehensible to me LOL)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home