Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Left Blank

Slept nine hours last night. Unusual for me and I still woke up tired. Really tired. Went to a doctors appointment today and they did an EKG, urine and blood test. The EKG results were considered Outstanding. I have the heart of an athlete, I was told by the doctor. Resting heart rate was 57. I'll take that.

I was being shuffled out without getting anything for my head since she wanted to see my results first, but I was like, "Hey, I have had this for ten days. Can I get something like AlleRx?" Well they had never heard of this prescription wonder drug, since its old school but I got a script for it. And BTW, if any of you have a runny nose or sinus congestion, ask for this product in the ten day am/pm dose pack.

I am hoping that the full panels will show why I have been so damn tired the last few months. Especially being sick its like 48 hours of crap, 48 hours of good training window, repeat. Most uncool. I should know something next week.

I am going to head home very soon to do some work from home but mostly just be horizontal and more comfortable.

5 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I hope the tests give some tangible results and you feel better soon.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

Hope you get well real soon. Meanwhile you are doing the right thing by resting well.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

What is this miracle drug for sinus congestion?? I must know! I have had this sinus infection or whatever for the past 2 weeks, and no matter what (or how much) I take, it doesn't seem to get better. ARGH!

Hope you're feeling better soon, too!

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yay for the good heart data.

Feel better fast, Comm's.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Some say that Comm's heart grew three sizes that day....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home