Thursday, March 08, 2007

Successful dinner

I forgot to mention that I made a full dinner last night without starting a fire. Mistress did open the back door for smoke but nevertheless it went well.

All off the top of my head I floured and pan fried pollock, then took them out and made a white wine sauce in the pan using the remaining crusties, adding lemon and basil. I made rice and added canned mushrooms and chicken broth instead of water. I also did a saute of zucchini and squash and a little red pepper.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 1:03 PM, Blogger Fe-lady said...

Sounds yummy! And I bet she ate some too! :-)

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go, Chef Comm's!

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Glen said...

Comm the next Naked Chef.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Bolder said...

call me next time, i'll be right over!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Andra Sue said...

Congratulations! That sounds like a very successful meal. Next thing you know, we'll be seeing you on Ironchef!

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Ellie Hamilton said...

Awesome!! Invite me next time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home