Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fast and Furious

The days have been coming at me pretty quickly. On Monday I gave two units of blood for my rest day after Changs. I know what you phlebomosits are thinking, it was called a Power Red procedure so its okay. Later that night I got to jump in my spa for about a half hour. Nice.

Tuesday, (wait this is Wednesday right?) Tuesday, I did an audit at one of my locations. Then because I love my job, I worked too long (I usually spend 10-12 hours a day in the clubs) and had to miss my swim workout to be home by 8pm. I hung with Mighty Mo until he went down and was pulling out the trainer when I got a message to meet at 0500 for a 25 mile ride. So away went the trainer and I prepped for the ride and then got my morning stuff prepped for the 15 minute window I have between getting home and Mistress leaving for work.

It was very cold, well it was about 40 degrees, I know wah, wah, but it was fun. It will be a double day since I will do the swim workout tonight like I had planned. My first double in a few weeks.

Right on. Loving Life.

2 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

Power Red is really interesting.

I have problem as well trying to figure out what day is today. The week is going by too quickly.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Bolder said...

ooooh, a bike ride at dawn. my kinda guy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home