Thursday, June 15, 2006

Advice Recieved

I took the overwhelming advice of you the faithful and forgiving and did not do the second workout on Wednesdsy, I got the massage instead. I did do a sort of strength workout, I worked on swim technique using a Total Gym slider and a Ute Muckel swim technique video in poorly dubbed english from obvious german. Even at rest I think about being a better triathlete.

Today is actually a fully loaded day. A Trick workout. Beginning with a hill interval workout on the bike utilizing different cadence and load techniques, then a 1.1 mile lake swim and then a 45 minute run going uphill then coming back down. Its a high capacity 3.5-4.0 hour workout, not including drive time.

This should be an interesting day.

In the "All Things Mo" file, the Mighty Mo has come down with a common cold. Its the cost of being segregated his entire life due to a low immune system and now going to pre-school. He is very clingy to Mistress who has had to sleep with him the last two night to comfort him.

7 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Blogger TriZilla said...

You don't know how much you helped ME yesterday. I was having much the same dilema (push through and workout or rest a bit). I had already done a swim, and was feeling *tired to the bone*. After reading everyone's advice to you, I decided to skip the run and go to bed early. I woke up feeling refreshed! So, thanks to you and your commenters! :)

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Habeela said...

Yay recovery! Hope Mo feels better soon.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Very good to see that you're still in great shape since I checked in with you last.

Hope Mo feels better soon!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Cliff said...

Commodore, what's a load technique?

I hope Mo feels better..

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

My son started a cough when he started preschool and it didn't leave until he left preschool. You'd better up your own dose of vitamin c.

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Glen said...

sounds good comm see you later today I'll do the run with you after the swim.

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Kewl Nitrox said...

I hope Mighty Mo feels betta soon. R1 used to come back sick all the time from pre-school. My doc friends say that falling sick is actually an important part of building his immunity, and true enough, he has grown out of that stage. I am sure Might Mo will too. God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home