Monday, September 10, 2007

Fix with Fitness

The Charger's transmission wouldn't shift out of Park today so I am currently at home waiting for a tow to the dealership, covered under warranty. Never happened before or had problems before so it will be interesting to see what is discovered.

I can't let a little car problem screw my whole work day so I am pumping up the tires and riding the Valdora in. Nothing like a little extra bike training during to build base.

Its going to be hot, forecasts are 111* today. I won't have a choice but to ride through the worst of it and guess I will get between 30-60 miles today. The sunscreen is definitely going into the bag.

4 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger Fumo Santo said...

Be careful out there, especially when the sun is at its peak.

I can almost taste autumn. Let the cooler weather roll in!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Fe-lady said...

We are patiently waiting for Autumn here...at least it's ONLY getting up to 100 in Tucson this week...a cooling trend. Blah!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger The Big Cheese said...

two things....turn your wheel a few times and turn the key.

 
At 1:12 AM, Blogger Tony said...

Comm,

Be carefull out there. You cannot beat the heat. Train smart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home