Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A little bit of under weather

I am a bit frustrated. I feel that I have developed some kind of itchy throat, cough and empty head feeling. It picked up steam all day Tuesday. I did get in a 45 minute core workout. I am planning an Wednesday trainer ride, as my back is still not up to tackling hills. Two straight days of therapy on it already.

I see how this can seem like a negative post but I had a good Tuesday. I ate very well and sat in on a sermon from one of the top preachers in the country, Pastor Tommy Barnett. He is our company's personal pastor. He also started the LA Dream center and my company built a gym there for the community. Read the crime stats in that last link to see how servanthood works.

I finally fixed a tricky software issue with adobe acrobat all by myself when all concerned suggested going to a tech guy.

So even though I am not feeling 100% I feel that I have a choice every day to whine about it or wring all the life of it I can.

5 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Tony said...

You might feel a little better if you stay out of the hot tub on days that surpass 115 degrees. What were you thinking last night?

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Bigun said...

You could take this time to catch up on your reading - you know, like that new Harry.... Diana's going to be very jealous.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's more of a factual post than a negative one.

Feel better fast, Comm's.

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Brent Buckner said...

Positive actions!

Impressive link re: Dream Center

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Comm - You guys are sick way too much!!! There must be something about the environment you are in. What I suggest is a dose of Minnesota's finest fresh air, laying by the pool; hitting golf balls; hiking on gentle rolling hills; biking in 75 degree low-humidity...
this comment brought to you by the letters qucmp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home