Sunday, October 23, 2005

Weekend Update

Yesterdays full lake swim of 1.1 miles is yet another vindication of overcoming my limiter. I even cut some time off.

My right hip, more specifically my Quadratus Lumborum has been locked up for a few days. It has hampered my running a bit but more so the recovery. I went to my favorite rehab doctor, Simon, and much to his dissatisfaction he could not adjust that area or bring me relief. So I have another appointment next week.

I only mention that because this morning I am riding alone and not sure how 60 miles is going to treat my hip and allow me to run afterwards.

One benefit of training solo today is I am taking my micro-camera out and will snap pictures along the route for everyone to see next week. I already snapped several driving in and out of the canyon yesterday since I had some extra time. I figure I should have five or eight good pictures to filter into posts this month.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Born To Endure said...

I've never heard of that muscle before...take care!!!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Cool - can't wait to see the pics! And congrats on the awesome swim!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home