Monday, October 03, 2005

Run Its Course, But Of Course No Running

I think this morning was the last of the GI issues thanks to my fabulous cooking skills. As far as cooking, Mistress was not involved as I was doing this for a work related event. She has the good horse sense to never let me BBQ. I still have a twinge of ache in my gut but thats it.

While I couldn't go out and do any training, or anything for that matter, that had me further than 50 yards from the latrine, I went about fixing the house up a bit. I patched a puppy created hole in the wall and repainted it, I replaced an outdoor sentry light and put in a new low voltage light system around the pool. Consequently my low back and hammys are pretty tight today.

Its the first of the month so that means a week in my office compiling numbers. I would normally ride my bike in today but there is a meeting first thing today so I needed time to get stuff done. I am going to attempt to get out and run 11-12 miles today but if my gut does better, the meeting dosen't run long or I can't get my legs stretched during the meeting I may opt for a weight circuit and stationary bike.

3 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Oldman said...

maybe you should skip running today until you are feeling all better! next time have it catered!

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger :) said...

Did you feed some of your BBQ to my son, by any chance??? ;)

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger tri-mama said...

Ok, I completely believe you that you can't cook. Now, did everyone get sick or just you? Hope you feel better soon, and of course replace those electrolytes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home