Monday, October 31, 2005

Begin with the end in mind.

I plan on putting up about 4 shots a day this week from Soma half Ironman. Much of this course is on the Ironman Arizona Course. These are pictures of 4 of my teammates at the finish line or just coming into the chute. Tomorrow I will put up some more running and biking shots, then finish ultimately with wide views of the swim.

I am hoping to put all the 125 pictures I took on CD for those that want it. A shout out to Todd, another team mate, that ran Soma but I didn't know he was out there. Good Job buddy.


What a great picture of John crossing the finish line with his two boys.













The Good Doctor in the chute.













Tai in the chute.













Mike finally resting after the most inspirational race I personally every witnessed.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger :) said...

Sweet pics...props to Mike...check out that knee!

Very cool.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Nancy Toby said...

Yay Mike!

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Cliff said...

Yeah Mike is a rock. Tough as nails.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home